Raptor Surf Ski
The Raptor surf ski is an exciting lifesaving specification surf ski. Made in our factory under a joint venture this surf ski has been tested, tweaked and fine tuned to be an excellent all round craft.
The adjustable foot positions with a deep seat configuration make the surf ski stable and very comfortable. The position of the seat and foot wells offer the paddler excellent speed and acceleration in and out of the waves and surf. Cleverly positioned and designed rudder make it very maneuverable and easy to handle.
Standard features of the Raptor Surf Ski:
- Fully self-adjusting foot rest – Fully adjustable foot rest for easy setup without the need of tools.
- Self-draining cockpit with bullet scupper – Factory installed drain holes and bullet scuppers for fast draining while moving forward.
- Deep seat – For more comfort and stability while paddling in the surf
- Easy access under stern rudder hatch – allows you access to your rudder without any struggle.
- Under stern rudder – with racing in mind this rudder gives the ski excellent turning and maneuverability in the surf. Built with a 10mm stainless steel shaft means that it is light weight yet strong and can easily be straightened if bent.
Best Feature: Speed & Performance
Conditions: Open Ocean
Max Angler Weight: 130kg
Surf Ability: 9/10