The Fusion350 is our smallest kayak in the Stealth Fusion Range. Manufactured as part of our rotomoulded plastic kayak range we needed to add a smaller kayak and this little beauty was born.After much research and development we launched this model. The Fusion 350 is like its bigger brother the 480 and all about maximum stability, robustness and within reason retaining the renowned Stealth speed and performance. The kayak is built using rotomoulded technology with advanced processes to keep the kayak light enough yet still ridgid.
The 350 is favorite for the markets that need a smaller more compact model with just enough features to get you on the water to enjoy your fishing.With less features than its bigger brother and small enough to not need a rudder the 350 is a more affordable fishing kayak option but still with more than enough features to enjoy a day on the water.Also suitable for kids and ladies.
Manufactured in Orange,Yellow ,Green or Blue.
Kayak Range >
Fusion 350Design Your Kayak >
- Moulded Carry Handle– These carry handles are easy to use as they mold to your hand when carrying the ski.
- Drain hole– For the kayaks hull, these bungs are a simple screw in type and easy to open and close.
- Paddle elastic –Used to secure your paddle when it is secured under the paddle elastic.
- Fiberglass fish hatch lid– the lid is made from standard fiberglass construction. This lid also gives you easy access to a large central fish hatch.
- Central fish hatch– This is a very large central storage area used for storage of fish and other items you need to put away safely.
- Live bait well/storage hatch-There is an inlet and outlet in the bait well which allows fresh water to enter and old water to exit out the bottom of the kayak while you are paddling. These holes can be blocked with bungs to be ab le to use it as a storage hatch.
- Splash cover– this is used to secure your hatch lid to the kayak but also acting as a prevention for the waves forcing water under the lid when launching through the surf.
- Hatch lever locks– these superior lever lock cam straps allow you to apply maximum pressure to your fish hatch lid when securing it closed. The fold over cam creates that extra pressure to make sure the least amount of water can get into your hatch if you accidentally roll over in your kayak.
- Front drag /carry handle– Carefully positioned soft molded handle for easy dragging or holding of your kayak when going in to launch.
- Completely foot rest system– this adjustable system is connected to a rail system that can be easily adjusted to make sure you have maximum comfort when sitting in the kayak. Correctly positioned this can make a huge difference in the comfort of your kayak.
- Venturi holes– Venturi holes in different areas of your kayak and seat allow easy release of the water that may collect. There are venturi covers that allows water to drain while paddling and moving forward
- Side carry handles – Soft molded carry handles to assist with the carrying, loading and unloading of your kayak. The handles can also be used for attaching your back rest or seat system to the kayak.
- Trawling rod holders– 2 Standard 50 degree trawling rod holders used for placing your rods into while you want to paddle around and fish. The careful position and angle makes it simple to access and use while you paddle and manage your lines and bait. There are 2 easily accessible plastic saddles next to the rod holders used for rod leashes to secure your fishing rod.
- Rear storage hatch– Rear hatch which has an 8 inch lid that can be easily opened and closed for simple access to the storage bag.Small space to store your extras.
- Small recess and rear webbing for extra storage of any larger items you would like to take with. Can also be used for positioning and holding your bait box.
Best Feature: Stability / Robustness
Conditions: Freshwater and Open Ocean
Length: 3.50m / 11.488ft
Width: 0.680m / 26.7 inch
Weight: 26kgs /57.3lbs
Max Angler Weight: 110kg / 242 lbs
Capacity: 160kg / 352 lbs
Surf Ability: 8/10